PEMBROKE DOCKYARD. - This dockyard was established in 1811, and is now used merely as a building-yard. It is situated on the southern sbore of Milford Haven, not two miles from the town of Pembroke. It in-cludes all area of about 60 acres, its surface descending in a gradual slope to the water's edge, along the shore of which there is a frontage of about 2350 feet. It has a dock, and 11 building slips, 6 of which are for first-rates. The largest wooden ship of the royal navy, the " Duke of Wellington," 131 guns, was launched from this yard. Here, too, were built the " Thunderer " and the " Fury," the huge mastless iron-clads, intended with the " Devastation " and the " Staunches " to form the sea police of the coasts.