DRAMMEN, a town in the amt of Buskerud, in Norway, is situated at the northern end of the Drammen fiord, a western arm of Christiania fiord, at the mouth of the Dramselv. It consists of' the three places Bragernas or Bragnas, Stromso, and the port Tangen, the first on the north, and the other two on the south side of the river. The greater part of the town has been rebuilt since the conflagrations of 1866 and 1870. The principal industrial establishments are oil, cotton, and tobacco factories, breweries, tanneries, s.awmills, and iron foundries. An active trade in wood, pitch, and. iron is carried on. The population at the end of December 1875 was 18,838.