GRAMMONT (Belgian, Geeraeiyl,sbergen), a town of Belgium, province of East Flanders, is situated on both sides of the Dender, 21 miles S.S.E. of Ghent. It is surrounded by walls and possesses a college, a town-hall, and a hospital. Its principal manufactures are lace, cotton, and woollen goods, leather, beer, paper, and tobacco ; and there are also bleaching and dyeing works. The population in 1866 was 8861.