NAGINA, a town in Bijnaur district, North-Western Provinces of India, is situated on the road from Hardwar to Muradabad, in 29° 27' 5" N. lat. and 78° 28' 50" E. long., with a population of 20,503 in 1881. The headquarters of the district were removed from it to Bijnaur town in 1824. It is celebrated for its ebony carvings. There are also manufactures of glassware, ropes, and matchlocks, and a large export of sugar.