INOCULATION. See SSIALL-PDX.
INOWRAZLAW(9147), ancientlyJung-Breslau, the chief town of a circle in the government district of Bromberg, is situated on an eminence in the most fertile part of the Prussian province of Posen, 25 miles south-east of the town of Bromberg. It is the seat of a local court, and has several churches, a synagogue, and a gymnasium. Iron-founding, the manufacture of machinery, and an active trade in cattle and country produce are carried on. In the vicinity are important salt works and a sulphur mine, and since 1876 there has been a brine bath establishment within the town. Inowrazlaw is mentioned as early as 1185, and appears several times in the mediteval history of the Teutonic knightly order. Tho population in 1875, including the garrison and the neighbouring Grostnow, was 9147.