Popular Articles

How Americans Spend Their Time - Defining Leisure And Recreation, How Much Free Time?, A Personal Choice, How Do Americans Like To Spend Their Leisure Time? - SOCIALIZING

activity

Second in popularity as a leisure-time activity, according to the Harris poll conducted by Taylor in 2003, was the time-honored tradition of socializing with family or children. When the 17% who named this activity were added to the 7% who cited socializing with friends or neighbors, the total who chose socializing was 24%, the same amount as the number one choice of reading.

User Comments

Your email address will be altered so spam harvesting bots can't read it easily.
Hide my email completely instead?

Cancel or

privacy policy